2017年6月29日木曜日

Junior 3-Jun.29th

1. Review Practice 
1. Connection is the key to peace. Nothing is more important than peace.
2. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice umbrella. I’ll use it when it rains.
3. I think it’s polite to bow when you meet someone in Japan.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 43,44
Lesson-45: What does Monzong do and what will he do for the students?
Lesson-46: What did Monzong do? Why does Gary know him?
3. Fun of the Day: It’s a small world after all (1:42) 
4. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 2 #3
- Review Activity: G&C-2.1,2,3
- G&C-1. 4.5 -> Ex-2. (4)~(8): Speak=> Write 
=> Pair It’s … Do you think it’s …? => Yes/No. I (don’t) think it’s …
=> Pair I think it’s expensive (for a student) to … Don’t you think it’s …?
- GIU: It was astonishing for Ron to learn about a foreign culture #1
- U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
5. Lesson Review 
1. Why don’t we go camping this weekend? That sounds great but I already made a plan. 
2. I think it’s quite unusual for Eric to say such a word. He’s usually polite.
3. It sounds strange to say gochiso sama during a meal. It’s also impolite to use a smartphone while eating.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿