- Review Reading=> - Shadow Reading Q Classroom
- Vocabulary Skill: Prefix un- A => B. Write five words using un- + Past Participle + Noun.
uncooked meat, unread book, unfinished work, unemployed adults, uncared child, unlocked door, unsold merchandise, unused car, untouched meal, unheard story, unseen document, unopened box,
unattended baggage, unpaid bill, uninsured house, undeveloped area, unmanned vehicle, unintended act, unmanned spacecraft, undisclosed document, undiscovered secret, undischarged gas
Blog Reading Comprehension from Q-Skills: John Williams, King of Movie Music
2. Fun of the Day-> John Williams Soundtracks > How many of the movies or musical works do you know?
- WDT-A.2: Think of a movie that has good and matching music-> Search Web to find the scene/music
3. Cover to Cover Unit 9 Relationships Part 1 Falling Out
- Comprehension Strategy: Identifying meaning from the context=> the part of the speech of word
- Read-1 => Task-A, Checking Comprehension: 1-3/4-6 => Read w/CD /  to check
- Vocabulary in Context-A, B Dic confront to face in hostility or defiance; oppose, challenge, encounter: ~ ones fears, ~ a robber drain to make sth empty/dry: ~ and rinse the pasta - to make the liquid flow away from sth: ~ wather/oil from sth
Dic reluctant; unwilling, unenthusiastic: a ~ candidate. -> ~ly, reluctance
4. Tactics for Listening Unit 11 Invitations
Getting Ready-> Would you …? => I’d love/like to, but …