2017年6月8日木曜日

Junior 3-Jun.8th

1. Review Practice 
1. There is so much about China I want to ask him.
2. Mom always tells me to do my homework before watching TV.
3. I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-33: What will Sara do after her final exams?
Lesson-34: What are the students talking about?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter  30-Unit 1 #2
- Review Activity: Ex-1.1  
- G&C-1.3,4-> Ex.1-2 => Read aloud
=> Ex.1.3-a. Pair=> Ex.1.3-a. 
=> Pair What does your parent want you to do? What doesn’t your parent want you to do?
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Fun of the Day Ramadan-2017 
5. Lesson Review 
1. I have a friend who is graduating from our high school. I’ll miss her.
2. Our English teacher wants us to practice reading English every day. 
We asked her not to give us homework on the weekend.
3. Mom doesn’t want me to go out after dinner. 
She told me not to go out after dinner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿