2017年6月1日木曜日

Junior 3-Jun.1st

1. Review Practice
1. Don’t remind me of that. I’ll do it when I finish my dinner.
2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England. 
3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She has come to our house once. Mom was nervous.
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-29: What is the class talking?
Lesson-30: Where is the class? When and where will they meet to go back?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 2 #4
- Review Activity: Ex-2.3 been abroad/to ~, eaten/cooked/played/tried/cooked/got on ~
- Review Writing: Blog Do you think students should take part in club activities at school?
-> Model Writing Blog I think that students should take part in club activities. I have two reasons. 
First, students can make friends. For example, my best friend and I are both on the school tennis club. 
Second, students enjoy doing something every day. If they go home right after classes, they have nothing to do at home. 
Club activities are good for students. (60 words)
- U-2 VIU-1, 2: Listen to CD-> Practice Reading 
4. Lesson Review 
1. This photo reminds me of my first time I met Ron.
2. Math test was difficult. So was science.
3. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice present. I’ve never seen such a pretty handkerchief. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿