2017年6月15日木曜日

Lesson Report Senior-1 June 14th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Thursday, June 15, 2017.
It's mostly sunny today.

I wish I had one more day off every week.
If I had one more day off a week, I would practice piano harder.
I wish I were good at French.
If I were good at French, I could enjoy French movies more!

Our speaker yesterday was Nao.
She talked about three famous tourists destinations in Canada.
We enjoyed the photos she sent us, two of which she took there herself.
The next speaker is Chihiro.
Get ready for your speech!

< Lesson review>
Small talk

Deep listening Lesson 11

Bridge Work 
Chapter 37 Unit 1
Vocabulary in Use #2  軍隊などに関することば
Writing practice  Workbook page 108

Chapter 37 Unit 2
Grammar and Communication-2  I wish I were ...
Exercise-2 #3-a and 3-b


Enjoy the rest of the week!
See you on Saturday!


Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿