BW-Voca in Use Unit 26-Unit 2 VIU-1, 2
BW-Review U nit 27 Unit 1
- G&C-2-> Ex-2. 1-a. => STT Speak in English=> Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
I could hardly eat the soup because it was too salty. The place was too noisy. I could hardly hear what Ron was saying. I was too sleepy during the class. I could hardly remember anything.
BW-Practice Unit 27 Unit 1
- G&C-3: when/while -> Ex.3.1
=> Pair Talk about a past incident in three sentences using while -ing.
STT Report => Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
- GIU: Yuki’s Story => Blog Write about yourself in five to eight sentences in the past tense, and two or three sentences in the present tense (now, these days)
Cover to Cover Unit 5 Part 1 Learning in America
- Read-2 with CD -> Read aloud: Par-5, 6, 7
=> WS Comm Task-1 1. (Par-6) While I missed the respect shown to ~ in the American university.
2. (Par-7) All in all, during ~ influenced my life.
- Looking at Vocabulary in Context
Interest: You never know when you’ll need English’