what you usually do on a Sunday evening when you have neither assignment nor exams in 5-6 sen.
- Read -> Review > what bar codes are, how they work, and how they are used in 4-6 sentences.
- Reading Skill: Identifying Steps in a Sequence -> Apply
- Review a Skill: Identifying Time Signals/p.84
- Words & Phrases #1 Intro ~ Need for Bar Code
[Intro-L1] item something that is part of a list or group of things: the last ~ on the list, 50 ~s on the menu. pattern [ˈpæt̬.ɚn] a particular way in which something is done, is organized, or happens: a change in weather ~s.
L5 technology/p.101 -> A. /p.101
L7 invent/p.104 L10 add up; calculate, total L20 checkout process
-> Read aloud: Need for Bar Codes =>
Unit 4 Read-1 The Power of Positive Thinking? #1
- Vocabulary-> how to look up a phrasal verb-1: work out (=> Vocabulary Skill/p.71-> p.72)
- Read-> Main Ideas: Identify the key words in the text that made you find the answers
-> Details: Underline the key words that made you decide your answers