Review=> A report by the ministry of education shows that over 60% of junior high students go to cram school(s) in Japan. Why do so many students go to cram schools after school in Japan?
your answer in 4-6 sentences.
- Before Reading: What was the world like in 1944 and 1945?
- Skim the text: Check the title, subheadings, photos and captions. Read the first and last paragraphs and the first sentence of other paragraphs. => the main idea of the excerpt in once sentence.
A medical experiment was conducted to 40 healthy young men in Minnesota in 1944 to study physical and mental effects of starvation.
- Read-> Reading Comprehension T/F
Read aloud: Par.1
Unit 5 Listening 2 News report on corporate anthropology #2
- Listen w/Script-> Voc: remote, documentation, in the middle of nowhere, complex, dynamics, consult
Pronunciation: Word Stress/p.40 => Who is zoologist? => Zoologist is a person who studies zoology.
anthropology-anthropological-anthropologist, archeology-archeological-archeologist, biology-biological-biologist, psychology-psychological-psychologist, sociologist-sociological-sociology, zoology-zoological-zoologist, ecology-ecological-ecologist, ideology-ideological-ideologist, geography-geographical-geographer, physics-physical-physician, history-historic-historical-historian, mathematics-mathematical-mathematician, linguistics-linguistic-linguist, chemistry-chemical-chemist, economy-economic-economical-economist,
- Speaking Skill: Clarifying – in other words, I mean, What I mean is, That’s not what I meant
- Speaking Practice 3. A very successful paper and stationary store… why it is happening to a partner. The partner to ask questions, agree or disagree with the explanation.
=> Your school has introduced free second foreign language classes for students on Friday evening but the students aren’t signing up for the classes. Discuss possible reasons with your partner.