Unit 34-Unit 2 VIU-2
- Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud => =>
Unit 34 Unit 2
- G&C-2=> Ex-2.3
Chapter 34 Unit 2
- VIU: What’s on the Menu? -> Read the menu aloud => Reading=> Speaking
Unit 1 Reading 2 Brain Mapping Today #2
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, or MRI, is a scanning machine that creates computer images or pictures of a part of human body by magnetic forces and radio waves.
- Read Par.4 (L27-44) => what fMRI is and does in one sentence.
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, or fMRI, is a scanning machine that cerates computer images of brain functions by showing which areas of the brain are active when a person is doing some activity.
- Read Par.5 (L45-58) => what the scientists did in one sentence.
They scanned the brains of many people by MRI and fMRI, analyzed the images from the scans, averaged the measurements and created brain maps by computer.
- Study Words & Expressions #1
L3 behavior -> Corpus/p.13-> D. a particular way of acting; manner : the ~ the fans, common ~s -> behave [bɪˈheɪv] - to act in a particular way; The ship ~s well. - to act properly: Did the child ~? ~ yourself! L9 cells
L3 wonder -> Corpus/p.14-> E. L3 link -> Corpus/p.13-> C.
L12 describe to tell in written or spoken words -description L19 radio waves
L20 create -> Corpus/p.15
L27 functional<- function (n), (v) [Word Corpus/p.5 ] L38 active-act-activity
- Read aloud: Par.2 =>