2017年6月26日月曜日

Junior 3-Jun.26th

1. Review Practice Check-> Speak=> Blog => Post AK
1. I know you’re busy with your homework. But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday. You can bring your friends. The more the better.
2. It’s not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers. But it’s important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
3. Do you think it’s easy to learn a useful skill? I don’t think so. I think it’s hard for anyone to learn a new skill.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 41, 42
Lesson-43: What did Amber want Tsutomu to do and what did he reply to her?
Lesson-44: Talk about Hmong in Minnesota. What is their cultural center?
3. Fun of the Day: Hmong cultural center Minnesota 
4. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 2 #2
- Review Activity: Repeat after G&C-1.1, 2, 3
=> Pair It’s difficult for me to get up in the morning by myself/remember new English words.
Is it … => Yes/No. It’s (not) difficult for me to …
- G&C-2.1,2,3-> Ex-2. (1) (2) (3) 
=> Pair Here is a ~ present for you. Hope you like it
-> Thank you. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice present.
=> Pair I wonder how I can get to place. => I’ll show you the way to get there. 
-> It’s kind of you to … => No problem. 
=> Pair I think it’s polite to bow when you thank someone. Do you think …? => Yes. I think …
 I think it’s impolite to ask someone’s age Don’t you think it’s …? => No. I don’t think it’s …
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
5. Lesson Review 
1. Connection is the key to peace. Nothing is more important than peace.
2. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice umbrella. I’ll use it when it rains.
3. I think it’s polite to bow when you meet someone in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿