2017年6月11日日曜日

Lesson Report Senior-1 June 10th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Sunday, June 11, 2017.
It's mostly sunny today.

I wish I had one more day off every week.
If I had one more day off a week, I would practice piano harder.
I wish I were good at French.
If I were good at French, I could enjoy French movies more!

Our speaker yesterday was Ayana.
She talked about the history of Disney animations.
Those animations have been popular among many people, and the way to create its movies is developing even today!
The next speaker is Nao.
Get ready for your speech!

< Lesson review>
Small talk

基礎英語3(June issue)
Lessons 33-36
Review 9

Bridge Work 
Chapter 37 Unit 1
Vocabulary in Use #2  軍隊などに関することば
Check the vocabulary
Practice the example sentences

Chapter 37 Unit 2
Grammar and Communication-1  if I were ...
Exercise-1 #2 and 4
Grammar and Communication-2  I wish I were ...
Exercise-2 #1 and 2


Have an awesome week!
See you on Wednesday!


Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿