2017年6月5日月曜日

Junior 3-Jun.5th

1. Review Practice
1. This photo reminds me of my first time I met Ron.
2. Math test was difficult. So was science.
3. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice present. I’ve never seen such a pretty handkerchief.  
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-31: What’s going on in the ice cream truck?
☆Which flavor/What flavor? : In principle, a which question suggests that the answer will be from a limited set, a what question is more open. In practice, you will hear both used indiscriminately.
Lesson-32: What are they talking about? 
3. Fun of the Day Minnesota Sculpture Garden 
4. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 1 #1
- Review Activity: none this time
- G&C-1. 1, 2-> Ex.1-1  Make sentences=> Repeat
=> Pair => Repeat
- What does your English teacher tell you to do? 
- What do you want your English teacher to do?
- What don’t you want your English teacher to do? 
- U-1 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
5. Lesson Review 
1. There is so much about China I want to ask him.
2. Mom always tells me to do my homework before watching TV.
3. I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿