- Objectives: Develop own English proficiency, Comprehension-> Use English Properly; Voca, Grammar
- S&T: Schedule, NOT a speech=>Yuma’s, Video<Speaking, Switch turns, Help each other
- Misc: 定期,GTEC,模試, No eraser, No Dictionary until told, Speak in English, Ask others for help
- Schedule: Lesson on 10/11
面談: 10/4 Nanaha, 10/11 Mioko, 10/18 Nao, 10/25 Ami, 11/1 Minori, 11/8 Kota
- Introduction-Class=> Intro-Pair=> Blog Write to introduce yourself in three sentences.
Kikutan Day 1 #1
- Lis-1-> Note Title, Key words - Lis-2=> Write the MI in one sentence
- Lis-3, Read=> Revise => Blog
- Read aloud -> Chants -> Read aloud w/CD
Topic of the Day: Speak English Clearly & Confidently! (6:12)
Inside Reading Unit 1 Reading-1 An Early Brain Map
Target Words-Stress: complex (adj/v) [kəmˈplɛks, ˈkɒm plɛks]. (n) [ˈkɒm plɛks]
- Before you Read 3.
- Preview: Check the title, headings, image/captions, chart=> Predict the topic-1
- phrenology/p.4 [frɪˈnɒl ə dʒi, frɛ-] a psychological theory or analytical method based on the belief that certain mental faculties and character traits are indicated by the configurations of the skull.
- Read the Introduction (L1~L8)=> Predict the topic-2
- Dic behavior a particular way of acting; manner : the ~ the fans, common ~s
-> behave [bɪˈheɪv] to act in a particular way; The ship ~s well. to act properly: Did the child ~? ~ yourself!
- Before Reading bump (L16) a small area raised above the level of the surrounding surface: I tripped over a ~.
- Reading Comprehension #1: Underline/Mark the key words to look for.
-> Read-1 T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.