2017年6月19日月曜日

Junior 3-Jun.19th

1. Review Practice Check
  1. You seem busy these days. I wonder why you’re so busy. I’m busy preparing for the exams.
  2. I haven’t decided what to study at university yet.
  3. Ron asked me where to eat pizza in Mitaka. I told him to try MEL. I also told him how to get there.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 37, 38
Lesson-39: What does Amiir want to do? What does his father want him to do?
Lesson-40: What do Amiir’s parents want him and don’t want him to do?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 1 #5
- Review Activity: Ex-3.3
- KC
- Reporting-> Pair Answer 
- Review U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice reading the text.
- Grammar in Use: What to do after school
4. Lesson Review 
1. I know how well you play the guitar. But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
2. Ron says he’s busy with his homework. He says he has to finish it by Monday.
3. Fred said, “I will study harder to improve my grades.” =>  Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿