2017年6月15日木曜日

Junior 3-Jun.15th

1. Review Practice Check
  1. Ron seems lonely. He doesn’t seem to know anyone in his new class. 
  2. Fred doesn’t know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school. 
  3. Mom told me to study harder last night. I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 35,36
Lesson-37: What is everyone doing this summer?
Lesson-38: What is Amiir doing tonight?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 1 #4
- Review Activity: Ex-3.1a, 2
- G&C-2-> Ex.2-1 -> Ex.2-2 -> Ex.3.3 
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. You seem busy these days. I wonder why you’re so busy. I’m busy preparing for the exams.
2. I haven’t decided what to study at university yet.
3. Ron asked me where to eat pizza in Mitaka. I told him to try MEL. I also told him how to get there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿