2017年6月12日月曜日

Junior 3-Jun.12th

1. Review Practice 
  1. This photo reminds me of my first time I met Ron.
  2. Math test was difficult. So was science.
  3. It’s thoughtful of you to give me such a nice present. I’ve never seen such a pretty handkerchief.  
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 33,34
Lesson-35: What are Jose, Amiir and Sarah are said?
Lesson-36: What Sarah and Amber want to do after graduation ?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 1 #3
- Review Activity: What does your parent want you to do? What doesn’t your parent want you to do?
- G&C-3.1,2-> Ex.3-1a. Make sentences=> Repeat -> Ex.3-2.
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
Lesson Review 
1. Ron seems lonely. He doesn’t seem to know anyone in his new class. (lonely)
2. Fred doesn’t know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school. (graduate from)
3. Mom told me to study harder last night. I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿