2017年6月22日木曜日

Junior 3-Jun.22nd

1. Review Practice Check
   1. I know how well you play the guitar. But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
   2. Ron says he’s busy with his homework. He says he has to finish it by Monday.
   3. Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.
3.基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 39,40
Lesson-41: What are Pa and Sarah talking over the phone?
Lesson-42: What are Sarah and Tsutomu talking over the phone?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 2 #1
- Review Activity: Unit-1 Grammar in Use  What to do after school, Reporting
- G&C-1.1,2-> Ex-1.1a, 1b, Ex-1.2=> Pair It’s … Is it ~ for you to …? 
- G&C-1.3-> Ex-1.3a => Pair I think t’s … Do you think it’s ~ to …?
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review 
1. I know you’re busy with your homework. But I want you to come to my birthday party this Saturday. You can bring your friends. The more the better.
2. It’s not necessary for you to speak English like native speakers. But it’s important for you to speak it clearly and loudly.
3. Do you think it’s easy to learn a useful skill? I don’t think so. I think it’s hard for anyone to learn a new skill.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿