2017年5月8日月曜日

Junior 3-May 8th

1. Review Practice 
1. How long have you known your Towako sensei?
-> I’ve known her since I started learning English in MEL school.
2. How long have you had your pencil case? -> I’ve had it for two years. I bought it two years ago.
3. How much money have you spent this month? -> I’ve spent \1,800 for the last two weeks.
2, 基礎英語-3 
Review Shadowing Lesson 13, 14
Lesson-15 What is going on? Why does Tsutomu know Sarah? Task
Lesson-16: What questions does Sarah ask and how Tsutomu answers them?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 1 #2
- Review Activity: Ex-1.3  Pair-> Repeat-> Indirect
=> How long have you lived in your house/known your best friend/had your dictionary?
- G&C-2-> Ex-2.1 -> Ex-2.2=> Pair->Repeat-> Present 
=> How long have you studied English? => I ~ since… So I ~ for … 
=> Do you think you speak English well? => I think I speak a little English/English well.
=> How many book have you read so far this year? => I …
=> How many more books do you think you’ll read this year? =? I think I’ll …
=> How many messages have you received since this morning? => I …
=> How many more messages do you think you’ll receive before going to bed? => I think …
- U-1 VIU-1
4. Lesson Review 
1. I’ve studied English since I became a Junior High student. I’ve studied English for two years. I speak a little English.
2. How many book have you read so far this year? -> I’ve read only a few books. I don’t think I’ll read many more books this year. I’m too busy studying to read books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿