2017年5月15日月曜日

Junior 3-May 15th

1. Review Practice Check
1-1. Danny is 45 years old. He looks older than he is.
1-2. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It’s the tallest tower in the world.
2-1. I got home late this afternoon. -> So did I.
2-2. I didn’t have time to eat dinner. -> Neither did I.
2-3. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. -> Neither have I.
2-4. I’m starving. -> So am I.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 13, 14
Lesson-19: a place to hold games
Lesson-20: remember my first time … I’ve loved ~ since.
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 1 #
- Review Activity: Ex-3.1, 2  Pair
- Review Reading GIU with TTS-> Group Read like Speaking; Jenn, Ron-1, Ron-2
- KC: Speak=> Write
- Reporting: Speak=> Write in the Textbook.
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. I remember my first time to eat ~. I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time.
2. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
3. Fred said he would do his homework that night.
4. I like cooking. => So do I.
  But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿