2017年5月25日木曜日

Junior 3-May 25th

1. Review Practice 
1. Fred told us he would make a show and tell but he didn’t.
2. Have you ever watched a 3-D movie? Yes, I have. I’ve seen one once. It wasn’t as great as I thought.
3. Have you ever been to China? No, I haven’t. I’d like to go there some day.
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-25
Lesson-26
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 2 #1
- Review Activity: Ex-2.3 been abroad/to ~, eaten/cooked/played/tried/cooked/got on ~
- Ex-2.4: -> Practice Ron, Cindy with TTS=> Repeat 
(Next Practice=>) Danny & Arnie, Aunt Barbara, It was … with TTS=> Repeat
- Key Communication
- VIU #1: Ron’s been having a hard time 
- U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review 
1. When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy. I found it much more difficult than I thought.
2. I haven’t watched Beauty and Beast movie yet. I wonder if it’s as interesting as my friend said. 
3. Have you ever tried the new iPhone? Not yet. I’d like to try it if I have a chance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿