2017年5月18日木曜日

Junior 3-May 18th

1. Review Practice Check
1. I remember my first time to eat ~. I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time.
2. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
3. Fred said he would do his homework that night.
4. I like cooking. => So do I.
  But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 15,16
Lesson-21: Let’s meet on/at …
Lesson-22: The Mississippi River/The Shinano River
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 2 #1
- Review Activity: Reporting=> Pair 
- G&C-1-> Ex-1.1a=> Pair 1b 
-> Ex-1.2 Pair (1)~(5) => Pair (6)~(10) => Report Blog 
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review 
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
2. Have you ever been to Oxford? 
No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿