2017年5月22日月曜日

Junior 3-May 22nd

1. Review Practice 
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. 
(Jr-3E) It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
2. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London once. 
(Jr-3E) I went there to meet my aunt two years ago. 
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 21, 22
Lesson-23
Lesson-24
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 2 #2
- Review Activity: Ex-2.2 (6)~(10)
- G&C-2-> Ex-2.1 -> Ex-2.2=> Ex-2.3: been abroad/to ~, eaten/cooked/played/tried/cooked/got on ~
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. Fred told us he would make a show and tell but he didn’t.
2. Have you ever watched a 3-D movie? Yes, I have. I’ve seen one once. It wasn’t as great as I thought.
3. Have you ever been to China? No, I haven’t. I’d like to go there some day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿