2017年5月29日月曜日

Junior 3-May 29th

1. Review Practice 
1. When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy. I found it much more difficult than I thought.
2. I haven’t watched Beauty and Beast movie yet. I wonder if it’s as interesting as my friend said. 
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-27: What’s Gary Keller talking in the show?
Lesson-28 What did Tsutomu say?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 2 #3
- Review Activity: Ex-2.4 Cindy, Ron Read aloud-> TTS Shadowing
- Ex-2.4 Danny & Arnie, Aunt Barbara, It was Answer-> Read aloud-> TTS
- GIU #2: Ron’s been having a hard time => Pair
- KC
- Writing: Blog P2Q Writing Test 
・あなたは外国人の知り合いから次のQuestionをされました。Questionに対し、あなたの意見と理由2つを英語で書きなさい。・かならずQuestionに対応した答えを書いてください。
・語数の目安50~60語 
1. Answer.   2-1. Reason-1 -> 2-2. Explain/Example
3-1. Reason-2 -> 3-2. Explain/Example 4. Conclusion.
Question: Do you think people should exercise regularly?
1. I think people should exercise regularly. There are two reasons.
2-1. First, regular exercise is good for our health.  2-2. We can make a strong body and become healthier.
3-1. Second, regular exercise is good for our mind. 3-2. For example, we can refresh ourselves by doing yoga. 
4. For these reasons, regular exercise is good for health. (53 words)
=> Writing Do you think students should take part in club activities at school? 
- U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. Don’t remind me of that. I’ll do it when I finish my dinner.
2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England. 
3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She has come to our house once. Mom was nervous. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿