2017年5月11日木曜日

Junior 3-May 11th

1. Review Practice
1. I’ve studied English since I became a Junior High student. I’ve studied English for two years. I speak a little English.
2. How many book have you read so far this year? -> I’ve read only a few books. I don’t think I’ll read many more books this year. I’m too busy studying to read books.
2. 基礎英語-3
Review Shadowing Lesson 15,16
Lesson-17  is/look younger/older/taller (than I thought/he is)
Lesson-18  was built in ~
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 1 #3
- Review Activity G&C-2 => Pair 
=> How long have you studied English? => I ~ since… So I ~ for … 
=> Do you think you speak English well? => I think I speak a little English/English well.
=> How many book have you read so far this year? => I …
=> How many more books do you think you’ll read this year? =? I think I’ll …
- G&C-3=> Pair I got home early/late this afternoon 
-> Ex-3.1 => Pair=> Julie … => So/Neither ~ Helen. 
-> Ex-3.2 => Pair=> Sally … => So/Neither ~ Jennifer.
- GIU Traveling to Oxford-2 #1  Read-> Answer Qs-> Read aloud-> Check Answers
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review 
1-1. Danny is 45 years old. He looks older than he is.
1-2. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It’s the tallest tower in the world.
2-1. I got home late this afternoon. -> So did I.
2-2. I didn’t have time to eat dinner. -> Neither did I.
2-3. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. -> Neither have I.
2-4. I’m starving. -> So am I.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿