2017年5月2日火曜日

Junior 3-May 1st

1. Review Practice 
1. I’m so glad/happy to hear that you got a good score on your math test.
2. Ron has already watched two movies on the plane. They were comedy movies. He’s bored now.
3. I haven’t done my homework yet. I have to do it before I go to bed.
2. 礎英語-3 
Review Shadowing/Reading: Lesson 11,12
Lesson-13: What’s is today’s “Minnesota Prairie? What are the famous artists from Minnesota?
Lesson-14: Explain; Sarah is excited about … She knows …
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 29-Unit 1 #1
- Review Writing Pair Read=> Repeat=> Blog Report
- G&C-1=> Pair Ex-1.1. -> Ex-1.2=> Ex-1.3 Pair-> Repeat-> Indirect 
- U-1 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review 
1. How long have you known Towako sensei?
-> I’ve known her since I started learning English in MEL school.
2. How long have you had your pencil case? -> I’ve had it for two years. I bought it two years ago.
3. How much money have you spent this month? -> I’ve spent \1,800 for the last two weeks.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿