2017年4月12日水曜日

Senior 2-Apr.12th

1. Read & Write Unit 4 Positive Thinking: What are the benefits of positive thinking?
Reading-1: The Power of Positive Thinking?
- Vocabulary-> how to look up a phrasal verb-1: Dic work out (=> Vocabulary Skill/p.71-> p.72)
- Read-> Main Ideas: Identify the key words in the text that made you find the answers
-> Details: Underline the key words that made you decide your answers
- Reading Skill: Making Inferences
-> A. Identify the key words in the text that made you find the answers
2. Cover to Cover Unit 3 Extensive Reading 3 The Canterville Ghost
- Introduction ->Before Reading: the title and photo/illustration, Strategy
-> Read => Task-A => Read w/CD 
=> Narrate The Ghost/p.41 “For three hundred years, ~ who ran away from the house, screaming”
=> Blog If you were Mr. Ots, would you buy the house? Why?
=> Blog 次のMr. Otisの悲痛な叫びを英語にしなさい。「あの時、Lord Cantervilleの言ったことをよく聞いておけばよかった。もし彼の言うことを聞いてこの家を買わなければ、こんな恐ろしい目に会わなくてすんだであろうに。」
I wish I had heard what Lord Canterville said to me more seriously. 
If I had heard his words more seriously and hadn’t bought this house, my family and I wouldn’t have had such a horrible experience.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿