2017年4月5日水曜日

Junior 3-Apr.3rd

1. Review Practice 
1-1. It’s getting rainy. It’s going to be the worst weather for skiing.
1-2. It’s getting sunny. It’s going to be the best weather for fishing.
2-1. I could hardly swim at first. 2-2.In those days, I practiced swimming every other day. 
2-3. I swam better day by day. 2-4. I had to get to the gym on time.
2. 基礎英語-3
Lesson-173:
Lesson-174: 
3. Bridge Work-3 Review Writing
- Blog 5-8 sen about yourself, what you used to do/like doing and what you do/like doing now. 
☆ - when I was in elementary school/when I was a ~ student/when I was little
=> Write three sentences using; I used to ~ when …, but I no longer do it.  I do …(these days/now) 
=> Pair Read own writing=> Ask a question => Elaborate Answers
Chapter 28-Unit 1 #1
- G&C-1.1-have: Fill in the blanks-> Listen & Read-> Explan-> Listen & Read-> Listen & Repeat
- G&C-1.3-1,3,4-haven’t: Fill in-> Listen & Read-> Explan-> Listen & Read-> Listen & Repeat
-> Ex-1.1a 
- G&C-1.2-has: Fill in the blanks-> Listen & Read-> Explanation-> Listen & Read-> Listen & Repeat
- G&C-1.3-2,5-hasn’t: Fill in-> Listen & Read-> Explanation-> Listen & Read-> Listen & Repeat
-> Ex-1.1b
- Irregular Verbs-1 A-1 Practice Reading/
- U-1 VIU-1: 
4. Lesson Review 
- Have you bought an April Kiso-eigo textbook? No, I haven’t bought one yet.
- Have you heard about the homework? No, I haven’t heard about it yet. 
- We have spent great time with Doug, haven’t we?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿