2017年4月13日木曜日

Junior 3-Apr.13th

1. Review Practice Check-> Speak=> Blog => Post AK
1-1. It’s time to have lunch, isn’t it?
1-2. I knew Mr.TK was older than Miharu sensei but I didn’t know he was that old.
2-1. Have you eaten dinner yet? Yes. I’ve already eaten dinner. It was pasta.
2-2. Has Fred gotten up yet? No. He hasn’t gotten up yet. He’s still in bed.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing: Lesson 1, 2
Lesson-3:
Lesson-4:
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 28-Unit 1 #4
- Review Activity G&C-3: 
- GIU: Preparing for the big trip  Practice Part-1 with TTS-> Check Understanding=> Pair
Practice Part-2 with TTS-> Check Understanding=> Pair
- Key Communication
- Reporting: “in indirect speech”-> Practice-> Write
=> Practice My parent said, “You have to study harder.” => Your parent said you had … 
=> Pair My parent/teacher said, “I’m/I like …” => Your ~ said he/she was/does …
- Irregular Verbs-4: Review B-1-> B-2 Practice Reading/CD-> Listen-> Repeat
Have you seen the new classmate yet?  Yes. I’ve just seen him in the library. He looks cool.
Have you spoken to the new English teacher yet? No, not yet. 
Has Ron taken TOEIC test yet? No, he hasn’t taken it yet. He isn’t ready for it yet. 
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
Lesson Review 
1. I didn’t know that there were 11,842 lakes in Minnesota, either.
2. Has Ron taken TOEIC test yet? No, he hasn’t taken it yet. He isn’t ready for it yet. 
3. Julie said, “I don’t have enough time to watch my favorite movies.”

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿