2017年4月20日木曜日

Junior 3-Apr.20th

1. Review Practice Check-> Speak=> Blog => Post AK
1. Have you got/gotten used to reading English aloud? => Yes. I’m used to it.  
2. Has Helen finished her homework yet? No. She hasn’t finished it yet. She’s doing it right now.
3. Have you taken a shower yet? Yes. I’ve already take a shower. I took a shower as soon as I got home.
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 5, 6
Lesson-7: what did you do… Did you do anything …?
Lesson-8: have/has been ~ for/since…
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 28-Unit 2 #2
- Review Activity G&C-1.1: Elaborate the Answer.
- G&C-2: Listen and Practice ReadingPart-1
-> Ex-2.1. Read aloud and fill in the blanks=> Pair
-> Ex-2.2. Read aloud and fill in the blanks=> Pair
- GIU: Traveling to Oxford-1
->Read and Answer the Questions -> Read aloud-> Airbus 380 Image  Seat Arrangement  Video
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. How long have you been here? I came here at … So I’ve been here for ... 
2-1. Have you done the laundry yet? No. I haven’t done it yet. I was too busy this morning. I’ll do it after lunch.
2-2. Ron hasn’t had dinner yet. He had a big lunch this afternoon. He isn’t going to eat dinner tonight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿