2017年4月6日木曜日

Junior 3-Apr.6th

1. Review Practice
1-1. We have spent great time with Doug, haven’t we?
2-1. Have you bought an April Kiso-eigo textbook? No, I haven’t bought one yet.
2-2. Have you heard about the homework? => No, I haven’t heard about the homework yet.
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-175
Lesson-176
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 28-Unit 1 #2
- Review Activity G&C-1: 
Ex-1.1a: Pair Have you …? => Yes, I have. I’ve …  Have you …? => No, I haven’t. I haven’t ~ yet.
Ex-1.1b: Pair Has Ron …? => Yes, he has. He’s …  Has Ron …? => No, he hasn’t. He hasn’t ~ yet.
- G&C-2-> Ex-2
- Irregular Verbs-2: Review A-1-> Practice A-2  Practice Reading/CD-> Listen-> Repeat
- U-1 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
- C27-U2 Extra Reading
4. Lesson Review 
- Have you had dinner yet? No. I haven’t had dinner yet
- Has Ron sent his lesson review yet? Yes. He’s already sent his lesson review.
- I wonder why Doug left without saying a word. We’ve missed him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿