2017年4月27日木曜日

Junior 3-Apr.27th

1. 基礎英語-3 
Review Shadowing Lesson 9,10
Lesson-11  
Lesson-12
2. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 28-Unit 2 #4
- Review Activity G&C-3.3: have got to …
=> Pair Have you done your homework yet? => No, I haven’t done it yet. I’ve got to do it before…
=> Pair Have you done the laundry yet? => No, I haven’t done it yet. I’ve got to do ~ as soon as 
=> Pair Have you done the grocery shopping yet? => Not yet. I’ve got to do ~ when I get home.
- KC: Speak the answers-> Write down
- Writing: 
 1. Write four sentences about what you did today, including what time, where, with whom and so on.
 2. Write two sentences about what you’ve already done, and a sentence for the past and another for the present.
 - I’ve already have dinner. It was … I’m still/not hungry.
 3. Write two sentences about what you haven’t done yet, and another when to do it.
 - I haven’t had dinner yet. I’ll eat it when I get home.
 - U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
3. Lesson Review 
1. I’m so glad/happy to hear that you got a good score on your math test.
2. Ron has already watched two movies on the plane. They were comedy movies. He’s bored now.
3. I haven’t done my homework yet. I have to do it before I go to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿