2017年4月17日月曜日

Junior 3-Apr.17th

1. Review Practice 
1. I didn’t know that there were 11,842 lakes in Minnesota, either.
2. Has Ron taken TOEIC test yet? No, he hasn’t taken it yet. He isn’t ready for it yet. 
3. Julie said, “I don’t have enough time to watch my favorite movies.”
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 5, 6
Lesson-5: will be able to do/be
Lesson-6: get/be used to sth, it’s like, it sounds/looks/tastes like
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 28-Unit 2 #1
- Review Activity Reporting: “in indirect speech”-> Practice-> Write
=> Practice My parent said, “You have to study harder.” => Your parent said you had … 
=> Pair My parent/teacher said, “I’m/I like …” => Your ~ said he/she was/does …
- G&C-1.1: Listen & Read-> Explain-> Read & Fill in the Blanks
-> Ex-1.1 (1)~(2) : Answer the Questions-> Write the Answers=> Pair Reading
- G&C-1.2: Listen & Read-> Explain-> Read & Fill in the Blanks
-> Ex-1.2 (3)~(5) : Answer the Questions=> Pair Reading-> Write the Answers
- Ex-1.2: Underline the Tense words-> Check=> Write answers-> Read aloud=> Pair Repeat
- Ex-1.3: Underline the Tense words for Answers-> Choose Questions-> Read aloud-> Write Answers.
- Irregular Verbs-5 Review B-2->C Practice Reading/CD-> Listen-> Repeat
- U-2 VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
Lesson Review 
1. Have you got/gotten used to reading English aloud? => Yes. I’m used to it. 
2. Has Helen finished her homework yet? No. She hasn’t finished it yet. She’s doing it right now.
3. Have you taken a shower yet? Yes. I’ve already taken a shower. I took a shower as soon as I got home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿