2017年7月27日木曜日

Junior 3-Jul.27th

1. Review Practice 
1. Books are printed by printing companies and sold in book stores.
2. The Mongol Empire was founded by Genghis Khan in the 13th century. 
3. Since I was little, I always wanted to be a singer. 
2. 基礎英語-3 Review Shadowing Lesson 55, 56
Lesson-61: What is Sarah saying?
Lesson-62: What did Amber want to do? Why?
3. Interest of the Day: Mall of America - More than just shopping (2:00)
4. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 31-Unit 1 #4
- Review: Ex-2.2 
- G&C-3.1-> Ex-3.1
- G&C-3.2-> Ex-3.2
=> Review Tasks  <=TBD
- U-1 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Text
5. Lesson Review 
1. Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane. 
2. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers.
3. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
1. 熱帯雨林はトウモロコシやサトウキビを育てるために破壊されます。
2. 集められた古紙は新聞を印刷するのに再生されます。(collected)
3. 私は母に新しいタブレットを買ってくれるか尋ねました。(if)
母は 私がテストでよい成績をとれば買って上げるでしょうと言いました。(get, get better test scores.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿