1. How long have you been driving? I’ve been driving for an hour.
2. I saw Ron stand up suddenly. I heard him call my name.
3. I saw Fred sitting in the kitchen. I heard him talking with Ron.
Lesson-49: Explain what they are comparing?
Lesson-50: What are they talking about?
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 2 #5
- Review Activity: G&C-3 T I saw/heard sb … => S Repeat
- Review G&C-1, 2 -> KC
- Did you know that?/p.79: Japanese National Holidays=> Pair
4. Lesson Review
1. What time does the sun rise in Tokyo? It rises at 6:12am. It doesn’t rise until 6:12.
2. Did you get a good sleep? Yes. I slept like a baby. I didn’t wake up until 1:00pm.
3. Luna thinks it’s important for her to keep good grades.