1. Read & Write Unit 7 Music Writing
- Grammar-A, B: Prepositions of Location: in, on, at
- Writing Skill-A, B: Supporting Sentences and Details.
Blog Write a paragraph about your favorite type of music.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 9 Relationships Part 1 Falling Out
- Read aloud Par.1-4=>WS Task-1
1.(Pr-4) What’s weird is that ~ about losing my friend.を日本語にしなさい。
2. (pr-2, 3) The confrontation made me realize that she had been acting distant ever since I took the side of her sister.
- Read aloud Par.5-10=> Task-2
1. Pr-8 We don’t hesitate to share ~ we could share anything. を日本語にしなさい。
2. Pr-9 Because falling out with ~ talk about our feelings. を日本語にしなさい。
3. Pr-9 It is only when we get a bad test score that we realize how lazy we have been.
- Vocabulary/Word Family
 fall out with sb, confront, forgive, call off; cancel, drain, sting-stung-stung - to cause mental or moral anguish - to prick or wound with a sharp-pointed criticize, crush, weird, get over sb/sth
 break up, work out, feel solid, withstand, longing <- long to have an earnest or strong desire or craving; yearn: ~ for spring; ~ to return home. fall out, betray: ~ one’s country -> betrayal
☆ Ind. Speech What do you think is the most important to keep good friendships?
Speak your response in 60 sec.