2017年7月3日月曜日

Junior 3-Jul.3rd

1. Review Practice 
1. Why don’t we go camping this weekend? That sounds great but I already made a plan. 
2. I think it’s quite unusual for Eric to say such a word. He’s usually polite.
3. It sounds strange to say gochiso sama during a meal. It’s also impolite to use a smartphone while eating. 
2. 基礎英語-3  
Lesson-47: Where are they going? What are they doing?
Lesson-48: Where are they and what are they talking about?
Fun of the Day:  Itasca State Park (2:45)
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 30-Unit 2 #4
- Review-1: Read aloud G&C-2.4,5 
- Review-2 GIU: It was astonishing for Ron to learn about a foreign culture #1
- G&C-3.1: saw a car start/stop/crash, saw sb fall/stand up/jump off, hear sb call/shout/scream
=> Pair I saw sb stand up during class. -> You saw stand up during class. 
I heard sb call my name. -> You heard sb call your name.
- G&C-3.2: saw sb running/eating/crying, heard sb speaking to sb/saying sth/talking about sth
=> Pair I saw sb eating ~ on the train. -> You saw sb eating ~ on the train.
I heard sb talking about … -> You heard sb talking about …
-> Ex-3.1
- Did you know that?/p.79: Equations => Pair 
- U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions
4. Lesson Review 
1. How long have you been driving? I’ve been driving for an hour. 
2. I saw Ron stand up suddenly. I heard him call my name.
3. I saw Fred sitting in the kitchen. I heard him talking with Ron.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿