1. Read & Write Unit 7 Music Writing
Blog Review the paragraph about your favorite type of music.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 9 Relationships Part 2 Can “Love at First Sight” Last?
- Fluency Strategy: Skimming for the main idea
- Skim the Text => Task-A
- Read=> Checking Fluency and Comprehension-A
- Read w/CD-> Check the answers-> Expanding Vocabulary-A-> B
- a chance encounter/meeting: (adj) not planned; accidental: a ~ occurrence
- work through to deal with successfully; come to terms with; resolve, deal with, work out
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 12 Campus Life
Getting Ready-> Match the places with the photos.
Listening-2 Pair 1/2, 3/4, 5/6
Take notes to summarize the conversations within three sentences. Include the name of the class.
Task-1 Tell your partner about your favorite subject/class in 60 sec.
Task-2 Tell your partner what two most important factors are to choose college to attend in 60 sec.
Listen-3 Take notes to explain positive and negative opinions about their schools.=> Pair
Task-1 Tell your partner what you like about your school in 60 sec.
Task-2 Tell your partner what you don’t like about your school in 60 sec.