2019年2月7日木曜日

Senior 2-Feb.7th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2015-2  .
Interest          New Caledonia-Location  Images   New Caledonia (3:00) 

BW-Voca in Use Unit 34-Unit 1  VIU-1
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud -> TTS Blog Dictation

BW-Review Unit 34  Unit 1
- Pair Do you know an animal that …? => I know/don’t know an animal that … It’s
- Pair Do you know the language that is spoken in …? => I know/don’t know the language that … It’s

BW-Practice Unit 34  Unit 1
- G&C-2-> Ex-2.1 => Pair I have a friend who I’ve known since/for … He/She … => Repeat
- Pair I have a friend (who) I’ve known since/for … He/She … => Repeat
- Pair Is there any place you want to visit? -> Sure. The place I want to visit is …
=> What do you want to do if you have a chance to get there? -> I want to try…
=> Pair Ex-2.3 (3) (4)

Inside Reading Unit 1 Reading 1  An Early Brain Map  #2
- Read: Intro, A New Theory-> Study Words & Phrases
[L1] impossible-possible-possibility -> Corpus/p.6-> C./p.7 => Speak I don’t think it’s possible/impossible that …
[L7] complex (adj/v) [kəmˈplɛks, ˈkɒm plɛks].  (n) [ˈkɒm plɛks]-> Corpus/p.7-> E./p.7
[L12] function (n), (v) -> Corpus/p.5-> B./p.6                                    [L14] bravery<-brave [L16] skull 
[L19] analyze-> Corpus/p.7  examine the nature/structure of sh; examine, investigate, study : ~ data-> F./p.8
[L24] locate -> Corpus/p.8                  [L31] average, on average -> Corpus/p.6-> D./p.7 

-> Read aloud A New Theory=> STT Par.2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿