2019年4月22日月曜日

Senior 2-Apr.22nd

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-3 
BW-Voca in Use Unit 37-Unit 2  VIU-2
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> TTS Practice Reading -> Read the Sentences => Blog TTS Dictation
BW-Review Chapter 37  Unit 2
- G&C-1/p.191 if I were   - G&C-2/p.194 I wish
=> Pair I wish I were ~. => What would you do if you were …? => If I were ~, I would …
=> Pair I wish I could ~. => What would you do if you could …? => If I could ~, I would …
=> Pair I wish I had ~. => What would you do if you had …? => If I had ~, I would …
BW-Practice Unit 37  Unit 2
- G&C-3/p.195-> Ex-3.2 => Blog Speak Write
- GIU: What Ron should study  Read aloud by Par.=> Speak where you think Ron will study in 1 m.
Inside Reading Unit 3  Reading 2  Fighting Bacteria  #3
- Study Words & Phrases
[P4-L24] surgeon [ˈsɜr dʒən] a physician who specializes in surgery <-surgery  [L31] bandage – Band-Aid
L33 effect -> Corpus/p.46  affect (v) to act on; produce an effect or change in: Cold weather affected the crops.-> E.
[L34] treatment<- treat  - to deal with (a disease, patient, etc.) in order to relieve or cure. - to act or behave toward (a person) in some specified way: ~ someone with respect.  - to consider or regard in a specified way, and deal with accordingly: ~ a matter as unimportant.  (n) Trick or treat, It’s my treat.
infection: develop ~, die from ~, prevent ~ -> Read Par.4 aloud
[P6-L44] fungus ->(pl) fungi [ˈfʌn dʒaɪ, ˈfʌŋ gaɪ] カビ・キノコなどの菌類 [L46] harmless/harmful to humans  [L47] Penicillin [ˌpɛn əˈsɪl ɪn]  [L47] was put into medicine <- include?  [L48] swallow  [P7-L51] antibiotic
Read aloud Par.5 (L35~L42) => STT
- Review Reading -> Voca Activity G.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿