2019年4月20日土曜日

Advancing 1-Apr.20th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-3  
Speak to Learn Chapter 37  Unit 2
- G-Drive  G&C-1/p.191 if I were -> G&C-2/p.194 I wish
=> Pair I wish I were ~. => What would you do if you were …? => If I were ~, I would …
=> Pair I wish I could ~. => What would you do if you could …? => If I could ~, I would …
=> Pair I wish I had ~. => What would you do if you had …? => If I had ~, I would …
Inside Reading-1 Unit 8  Reading 2 Looking for Answers #2
- Read aloud Intro and “Recent Increase in Autism”
              -> Identify TS, explanations => Blog Write the main idea in once sentence (in P.123)
Researchers think the reason for the substantial variance in the number of children diagnosed with autism is the difference in the way of evaluating children among countries.
- Read “Autism Spectrum” => Write the main idea in once sentence (in P.123)
              The abilities of autistic people vary widely by individual.
- Read “Looking for Causes” => Write the main idea in once sentence (in P.123)
              Despite the research efforts by scientists, the causes of autism hasn’t been found yet.
- Read “Treating Autism” “Applied Behavior Analysis (~L83) ” => Write the main idea in once sentence         Though they don’t cure autism, treatment and training that could help improve the lives of autistic children.
- Read the last two paragraphs (L84~). => Write the main idea in once sentence (in P.123)
              Any treatment or training to autistic children are more beneficial if they are applied before children grow
 ( ~ in an earlier stage that later).
- Read aloud “Spread …” => STT
Read & Write Unit 7  Reading 1 Think Before You Toss  #3
- Blog Review Writing Think about the item(s) you threw away recently. Do you think it could/should have been used longer or repaired, or you should have bought a new one?. Write three to five sentences to explain what you did and should/shouldn’t/could have done
- Use the Conditional Type-3: could/should have used, shouldn’t have thrown away, could have been repaired

- Try these: not any/no longer, worth –ing, became too ~, worn out, unrepairable, not function (properly), useless

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿