2019年12月21日土曜日

Advancing-Dec.21st


STT-Speaking Blog Review=>Speak  
AO-1 Blog Talk about what kind of person you are in 4-6 sentences.  Adjectives for Personality
1. I think I’m very/quite/pretty much/always/usually/somewhat/relatively adj (most of the time/when I …) or a adj person. 2. Explain it in detail/ with an example: When I ~, I always/usually/often/tend to/most of the time …
3. Also, I always do/try to do/try not to … 4. Explain it in detail/with an example: For example, even when I’m busy/stressed/depressed/disappointed, I …
- Reading Skill: Summarizing=> Apply A: Plan hat topic and how many sentences for each topic to write.Decide what topic/subject to start in each sentence. Outline your plan
=>Blog Write a summary in 5-7 sentences/100 words of The Minnesota Starvation Experiment.
- Read aloud: Par.7-8
Interest Invictus-Pre Study #2  Blog Brief Modern History
Interest Invictus-Pre Study #3  Blog Apartheid

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿