2019年11月17日日曜日

Lesson Report Senior-1 November 16th

Hello Class! This is Towako from MEL School.
It's November 17, 2019.
It's a beautiful sunny day!

Please review what you learned today.

<Lesson Review>


Greeting  Date, weather
Warm up: two min. questions: => What’s the worst event you’ve ever experienced? (2 min. each)
ð  Report to a new partner in indirect speech (30 sec. each)


Speech:   Video  => Hiromitsu (Oct. 19)  => Kosei (Oct. 23) => Shuji (Oct. 26) => Ayaka (Oct. 30)   Live Kaoru (Nov. 2) =>  Kengo (Nov 6) => Natsumi (Nov. 9) => Masahiro (Nov. 16) => Keisuke (Nov. 20) => Akari (Nov. 23)  => Ami (Nov. 27) 

Eiken Pre 2nd Listening practice  2018-3
 ☆☆No. 16
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
What time do I need to be at the gate for Flight 102 to Chicago?
Let’s see. It leaves at 11, so there’s plenty of time. You have more than an hour.
Great. I guess I have enough time to buy some souvenirs for my sons, then.
☆☆Question: What will the man probably do next?

The man wants to know when his flight to Chicago will take off. He has still more than an hour to be at the gate, which allows him to buy souvenirs for his sons.

Answer the question. => Listen again. => Tell the partner what they heard in two sentences. => Repeating => Shadowing

☆☆No. 26
Sayaka is a high school student. Her English teacher asked her class to choose books to read from the library. Sayaka chose a book about a doctor who works on a small island. After she had finished reading the book, she wrote a report that explained the story. In her next class, she will read what she wrote to the other students.
☆☆Question: What will Sayaka do in her next English class?

Sayaka had her book report assignment in her English class. She already wrote a report about a book she had read and will present her report in the next class.
Answer the question. => Listen again. => Tell the partner what they heard in two sentences. => Repeating =>Dictation => STT

Bridge Work Second Round (Workbook)
Chapter 27 Unit 1

(p. 9) Grammar writing
Make sentences orally. => Repeating in pairs.

Activity
 Tell your partner what you have to do this weekend. The partner asks about the due date or reasons. => STT (30 sec.)

STT: Talk about what you have to do.
I have to finish my geography report this weekend. My partner asked me when I had to hand it in. I have to hand it in by Tuesday. She also asked me how much I had done. I even didn’t start writing, so I have to make a plan first. It will take me about three hours to finish it.

(p. 70 and 71) Vocabulary writing
Test yourself. Write the suitable words.
ð  Check pronunciation.
Make sentences orally.

Cover to Cover  Unit 7  Survivors  Part 1: Survival after eight days at sea
Communication task
表現(現在分詞)を意識して、切実な状況を伝える日本語にしなさい。
Pr-2: The huge waves swept ~ would be his last.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿