2018年7月9日月曜日

Senior 1-Jul.9th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2017-3
BW-Voca in Use Unit 26-Unit 1 VIU-1, 2
BW-Review  Unit 26  Unit 1  
- G&C-3 => Blog Write in English  1. Maria is a fast runner. She runs fast. 2. Ron looks handsome. He is a handsome boy. 3. You look excited. Yes. I’m very excited. The movie is exciting
BW-Practice  Unit 26  Unit 2   
- G&C-1-> Ex-1.3. Read aloud
-> not always: Speak I don’t always have to … but I have to do sth every day. 
  => STT Speak in English => Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
- G&C-2-> Ex-2. Pair Read and Look up.
-> Practice to use let me …: talk about, introduce, know 
=> Pair-1 Let me talk about my family. Let me introduce you to sb. I have … My ~ is/does … (4 sen)
=> Pair-2 His/Her name is ~ but I call him/her… He/She is … He/She does … (3 sen)
=> Pair-3 Could you lend me some money? Why do you want to borrow money?
Cover to Cover Unit 4  Part 2 : The Internet: How Secure Is It?
- Read with CD=> Task Textの内容を100字以内の日本語で要約しなさい。
(Pargraph-1の要約でこのテキストに書かれている内容を示してから、各事例を簡潔に説明)
Interest: Rainer Kuchl
=> Would you accept a propose from a man/women whose native language is neither English nor Japanese but can speak English well?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿