2018年7月26日木曜日

Senior 1-Jul.26th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-1
BW-Voca in Use Unit 27-Unit 1  VIU-2
BW-Review U nit 27  Unit 2
- G&C-1.3-> Ex-2a=> Pair Talk-2 about a thing you used to do but no longer do: I used to ~ when ~ but I don’t do that any longer. => Repeat You used to ~ when ~ but you no longer do that.
=> STT Speak about yourself after T using used to do but not any longer, and used to do but no longer.  #1: I used to read comic books when I was an elementary student, but I don’t read them any longer. I watch YouTube when I have time now.  #2: I used to have a pet dog when I … but I no longer have it. He died a few years ago. 
=> Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
BW-Practice Unit 27  Unit 2
- G&C-2.1: a/an - G&C-2.2,3: the -> Ex-2. (1), (2)
- G&C-2.4: without the -> Ex-2. (3)
- GIU: George remembers the old days-> Read=> Read with TTS
STT Report => Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
Cover to Cover Unit 5  Part 2  A Team Player
- Before Reading: Do you prefer to make decisions on your own or as a part of a team?
- Fluency Strategy: Skimming - Read the title, the first paragraph and the first sentence of each paragraph and the last paragraph.-> Task-A: Find the main idea. 
- Read-> Checking Fluency and Comprehension -> Read with CD -> Check the answers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿