2018年7月19日木曜日

Senior 1-Jul.19th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2017-3
BW-Voca in Use Unit 26-Unit 2 VIU-1, 2
BW-Review U nit 27  Unit 1
- G&C-2-> Ex-2. 1-a. => STT Speak in English=> Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
I could hardly eat the soup because it was too salty.  The place was too noisy. I could hardly hear what Ron was saying.  I was too sleepy during the class. I could hardly remember anything.
BW-Practice Unit 27  Unit 1 
- G&C-3: when/while -> Ex.3.1 
=> Pair Talk about a past incident in three sentences using while -ing. 
  STT Report => Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
- GIU: Yuki’s Story => Blog Write about yourself in five to eight sentences in the past tense, and two or three sentences in the present tense (now, these days)
Cover to Cover Unit 5  Part 1    Learning in America
- Read-2 with CD -> Read aloud: Par-5, 6, 7 
=> WS Comm Task-1 1. (Par-6) While I missed the respect shown to ~ in the American university.
2. (Par-7) All in all, during ~  influenced my life.
総じて言えば、アメリカの大学で学んだ期間に私は(取得した)学位以上のものを得た。私は文化の違いや異なる物事の見方などについて学んだが、このことは私の人生に大きな影響を与えた。
- Looking at Vocabulary in Context
Interest: You never know when you’ll need English’

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿