2018年7月12日木曜日

Senior 1-Jul.12th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2017-3
BW-Voca in Use Unit 26-Unit 2 VIU-1
BW-Review Unit 26  Unit 2
=> Blog Write in English  
1. Let me talk about my school. Let me introduce you to Mr/Ms (Eng T). 2. You don’t always have to study long hours at home but you must do your homework. 3. Could you lend me some money? Why do you want to borrow money?
BW-Practice Unit 26  Unit 2 
- G&C-3: too ~ to …, ~ enough to …-> Ex-3.2. Read aloud 
=> STT-1 Speak in English => Gmail-self => Correct=> Gmail-T.
=> Pair-1 I want to buy sth. => Do you have enough money to …? => No. I don’t have … It’s too expensive for me.
=> Pair-2 I want to do sth but I’m too busy to do that. => If you don’t have enough time to …, you should/shouldn’t 
- GIU: Planning a Trip to Oxford-2: Read w/TTS
Cover to Cover Unit 4  Extensive Reading: Adventure of Tom Sawyer
- Read-> Answer the Questions
- Listen to CD => Tell the Story L. ~ 
Interest: TOM SAWYER & HUCKLEBERRY FINN Trailer (2:17)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿