2018年10月20日土曜日

Senior 2-Oct.20th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-2  
Speak to Learn Unit 30  Unit 2  Verbs of Sensitivity  #1
- WS BW3-C30-U2 G&C-3/p.75 => Blog
1. I heard Ron call my name. When I turned back, I saw him walking toward(s) me.
2. Whenever I see him smiling, I feel my heart beating faster.
3. I saw Fred walk into the gym yesterday. When I entered there, I heard him talking to Ron.
- Read aloud Par.1 (Intro) => STT => Understand the MI of the journal article
- Read by paragraph
-> Reading Skill: Apply 2-7 
              -> Divide the article into three sections.
              =>Blog Write the Main Ideas of the article in three sentences.
              1. Par.1/10: Rainforests are believed to be sources to create new medicines, but they are disappearing quickly.
2. Par.2-5: Effective medicines, such as aspirin and taxol, have long been produced from trees in different parts of the world.
3. Par.6-9: Pharmaceutical companies and scientists are trying to search sources of new drags in rainforests and the people live there before they disappear.
Read & Write Unit 2  Reading 1  How Colors Make Us Think and Feel #1
- Blog Review Writing What colors do you like to wear?  Write your response in four to six sentences. => Revise
- Vocabulary: psychological<-psychology->psychologist, specific-specifically-specifics<-> universal,
              represent-representative, be aware/unaware of,
- Preview the article by looking at the subtitles, photos and captions

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿