2018年10月29日月曜日

Senior 1-Oct.29th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-2

BW-Voca in Use Unit 31-Unit 1  VIU-1
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud. => STT

BW-Review Unit 31  Unit 1
- G&C-1.1, 2-> Ex.1.1a
=> Pair What language is spoken in ~? => I think ~ is … / I don’t know what … Please let me know what …
- G&C-1.3-> Ex.1.2 => STT
=> Pair What is ~ made from? => I think ~ is … / I don’t know what … Please let me know what …

BW-Practice Unit 30  Unit 2
- G&C-2-> Ex.2.2 => Blog Speak the answers=> Write the answers
1. The Harry Potter books were written by J.K. Rowling. 2. The Harry Potter books were read by many people in the world. 3. The Kamakura shogunate was founded by Yoritomo in 1192. 4. The bank was broken into by a burglar last night. 5. All the money in the safe was stolen by the burglar. 6. A picture of the burglar was taken by the security camera. 7. The burglar was arrested by the police (the) next day.

Cover to Cover Unit 9  Part 2 Happy People #1
- Fluency Strategy: Skimming=> Task-A: Main Idea
- Read => Checking Fluency and Comprehensions
- Read with CD -> Check Answers

Interest  Dancing Robot

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿