2018年10月25日木曜日

Senior 1-Oct.25th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-2   
BW-Voca in Use Unit 31-Unit 1  VIU-1
BW-Review Unit 30  Unit 2
- Did you know?/p.79 Equations  Practice speaking equations => Pair J->Eng
BW-Practice Unit 31  Unit 1
- G&C-1.1, 2-> Ex.1.1a
=> Pair What language is spoken in ~? => I think ~ is … / I don’t know what … Please let me know what …
- G&C-1.3-> Ex.1.2 => STT
=> Pair What is ~ made from? => I think ~ is … / I don’t know what … Please let me know what 
Cover to Cover Unit 9  Part 1  Understanding Ourselves  #3
- Read w/CD -> Read aloud Par.6 => STT
- Vocabulary: active-passive, outgoing, rebel-rebellious, reserved, depend on-dependable, structure, gene, inherit, influence on, surroundings, nurture
=> Blog Speak the personality of your friend/family member in five sentences.
   Refer to Par.2-4, Adjectives to describe personality/p.114. Use two adjectives and example(s).
2. He is adj-1 (when~).    3. Explain/Example.
4. Also/However, he is adj-2 (when~).  5. Explain/Example.
   => Write the personality of your friend/family member in five sentences. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿