2018年10月18日木曜日

Senior 1-Oct.18th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2018-2

BW-Voca in Use Unit 30-Unit 2  VIU-1, 2
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud. => STT

BW-Review Unit 30  Unit 2
- G&C-3- > Pair Read=> Repeat w/gesture: Verbs of Senses, Verbs of Actions
              => Blog Speak in English.
1. I heard Ron call my name. When I turned back, I saw him walking toward(s) me.
2. Whenever I see him smiling, I feel my heart beating faster.
3. I saw Fred walk into the gym yesterday. When I entered there, I heard him talking to Ron.

BW-Practice Unit 30  Unit 2
- GIU  Listen TTS Par.1~3 -> Read aloud => Read Par.1 STT
              Listen TTS Par.4~7 -> Read aloud => Read Par.6-7 STT
- KC  Speak the answers -> Pair Read the Japanese=> Speak in English

Cover to Cover Unit 9  Part 1  Understanding Ourselves
- Before Reading: Pronunciation-> rebellious, active, reserved, dependable
- Comprehension Strategy: Recognizing Reference Words - it, them, this, that, etc.
- Read => Task-A => Checking Comprehension
- Read with CD -> Check pronunciation. Mark the words that describe personality.
              -> Check the Answers

              -> Predict the meaning of; the words that describe personality => Dic

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿