2018年10月11日木曜日

Senior 1-Oct.11th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2016-3

BW-Voca in Use Unit 30-Unit 2  VIU-1

BW-Review Unit 30  Unit 2
- G&C-1- => Blog Revise the indirect speech

BW-Practice Unit 30  Unit 2
- G&C-2.1, 2-> Pair Here is/are sth that you’ve long wanted. => Thank you so much. It’s thoughtful of you to
                   Pair Excuse me. Would you mind …? => No, not at all. I’ll … => Thank you so much. It’s kind of you to
- G&C-2.3,4-> Pair Do you think it’s polite/impolite to ~ in place/when …? => Yes/No, I (don’t) think … It’s …
              Pair Do you think it’s usual/unusual to ~ in place/when …? => Yes/No, I (don’t) think … It’s …
- G&C-2.5-> Pair Does it look strange if I …? => Yes/No, I (don’t) think … You’ll look …
           Pair Does it sound strange if I say ~ when …? => Yes/No, I (don’t) think … It sounds …
- Listen to G&C-2 CD=> Repeat => Blog Type the sentences

Cover to Cover Unit 8  Part 2  Just Ask!
- Read w/CD-> aloud Par. 5-6=> Read Par.6 STT
=>WS Task-1 Par.6を日本語にしなさい
- Expanding Vocabulary: be made for, catch one’s eye
- Vocabulary: outgoing, in common, sense of humor, ridiculous, obvious-obviously, definition, go ahead, go out with, break up with, get in touch with, catch someone’s eye, be made for each other
=> Task-2  1. 私は自分の外見にそんなに自信が持てないので、友達と出かけるときはたいていかなりおとなしくしている。(pr-3)

Interest History of Instant Noodles (3:17) => Speak the history of Instant Noodles in 60 sec.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿