BW-Voca in Use Unit 37-Unit 2 VIU-4 #1
BW-Review Unit 37-Unit 2
- GIU: What Ron should study #2 Read aloud w/TTS
- Review G&C-3=> Blog Write=> Revise
When it rains, I usually watch a movie at home. But if it rains tomorrow, I’ll read a book.
I wish I could speak Chinese. If I could speak Chinese, I’d make a lot of friends in China.
BW-Practice Unit 38 #1 The Tense
- Present, Past-> Ex.1-a.
- Future, Present Perfect-> Ex.1-b.
=> Speak What you used to enjoy the most when you were a child in 60 sec. => Q&A
=> Speak What you started and are doing in high school in 60 sec. => Q&A
Cover to Cover Unit 3 Part 2: Unlucky for Some?
- Read with CD
=> Task-1 (1) Identify the topic sentence of each paragraph=> Read them aloud.
(2) Summary Translate the topic sentences of paragraph 2, 3, 4 and 5 into Japanese, and add brief explanations (and examples) respectively.
=> Task-2 What do you think? => Pair
1. Explain thing(s) that you try to do or avoid because you feel lucky or unlucky
2. Do you mind driving a car with a license plate 4444, buying a condo whose room number is 444 or having a wedding ceremony on Friday the 13th?
What if these are 25% less expensive that the other ones?
Blog Interest Bunjee Jump from highest bridge See the photos and read the text
=> Speak-1 Do you want to walk across the glass bridge over 200 meters above ground?
=> Speak-2 If you had a chance, would you like to try bungee-jumping off the bridge?