2018年6月3日日曜日

Lesson Report Senior-2 June 2nd

Hello class! Hope you had a good time learning English yesterday.
Please check what you learned!

Speech 
=> Video  Aoi (Apr 4)  => Yui (Apr 11) => Ayana (Apr 14) => Kanta (Apr 21) => Chihiro (Apr 28) => Hajime (May 2) => Takuto (May 12)  =>Mao (May 16) => Mei (May 23)  => Kaho (June 2) => Yuma (June 6) -> Noi (June 9)

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2017-2
Lis-> Speak the Task =>Repeat by sentence=> Shadowing
- #15  Task: Report what the boy and girl say in 2 sen.  1. The boy says things won’t be the same when he goes to a different school even though they email or meet on weekends. 2. Karen says there’s one more month left, and they should enjoy it together.
           but it’s not the same
- #25    Task: Report the narration in 3 sen.  1.Reiko’s company allows its employees to take long vacations but she can’t afford to travel at the moment. 2. So, she decides to save money to travel to Italy for a month next year.
              allow its workers to take long vacations.
No. 15
Karen, I’m really going to miss you when I go to a different school next month.
I’ll miss you, too. But we’ll still be friends. We can e-mail each other and meet on the weekends.
I know, but it’s not the same.
Well, there’s still a month of school left. Let’s enjoy it.
☆☆Question: What do we learn about the boy?

No. 25
Reiko works for a publishing company in Tokyo. The company allows its workers to take long vacations. However, she does not have enough money to travel at the moment. Reiko wants to go to Italy for a month next year, so she is trying to save for the trip now.
☆☆Question: What is Reiko planning to do next year?




Cover to Cover Unit 3 The Supernatural Part 1: An Extra Sense (2)
Looking at Vocabulary in Context
- Practice the pronunciation of the listed words.
- Find and underline the words in the text.
- Try to make a good guess at the meaning of the words
- Check with a partner. => Look up the dictionary to find if the guess was right.
- Do B and check with a partner.
- Communication task 1 and 2

=> Speak Do you think this eco-friendly drone flight show will replace air-polluting firework displays?

Bridge Work-38:15-8:45
C37 U2
Grammar and Communication-2 #2  I wish …  If …
Review:
1.     私は大学生だったらいいのに。もし私が大学生なら長い夏休みがあるのに。長い夏休みがあったら海外で長い時間を過ごせるのに。
I wish I were a college student. If I were a college student, I would have a long summer vacation. If I had a long summer vacation, I could spend long time overseas.
2.     車の運転ができたらいいのに。もし車の運転ができたら今日のような天気のいい日は友達とドライブを楽しむのに。
I wish I could drive a car. If I could drive a car, I would enjoy driving with my friends on a sunny day like today.

Grammar and Communication-2 #3 If … (p. 195)
Listen and respond properly. => Practice in pairs
Exercise-2
#1. Complete the sentences individually. => Check in class.
#2. Write sentences one by one.


Vocabulary in Use #2 社会などに関することば(2)
(p. 196) Check pronunciation.
=> Practice reading aloud


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿